Main Photo:  in Vancouver: Fairview VW Business for sale (Vancouver West)  : MLS®# C8025504
Prop. Type:
MLS® Num:
Bus Major:
Food & Beverage
Bus Minor:
FB - Fast Food
Build. Type:
Commercial Mix
Vancouver West Golden Location! The best opportunity to own a healthy grab and go fast food business at an exclusive building with having own entrance to the building; This building is at max capacity every day with & open weekdays only during government business hours; It is easy to operate with earning big money; a couple plus 1 P/T will be enough; Good lease rate of $5562 for 1015sqft including hydro; Current owner runs for 13 years already; still have 7 years left & renewable after. Very profitable business! Try an offer today!
Sale Type:
Property Type:
Major Bus Type:
Food & Beverage
Minor Bus Type:
FB - Fast Food
Bus Op Since:
Building Type:
Commercial Mix
Year built:
2005 (Age: 14)
Total Floor Area:
1,015 sq. ft.
Land Use/Zoning:
Central A/C
Env Assmt Phase:
Cap Rate %:
Other Income:
Effective Gross Income:
Gross Income:
Oper. Expenses:
Net Operating Income:
Tot Gross Sales:
Condo Fee:
Lse Op Costs SF:
Previous Price:
Original Price:
  • Photo 1:  in Vancouver: Fairview VW Business for sale (Vancouver West)  : MLS®# C8025504
    Photo 1 of 1
Listed by Nu Stream Realty Inc.
Data was last updated July 18, 2019 at 07:10 PM (UTC)
Aker Real Estate Group
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.